Instruction & User Education
Library Instruction and Education
We provide on-demand user training on a variety of things including search techniques and strategies, library orientation, classes on individual databases like PubMed, EMBASE, CINAHL, and Web of Science, and EndNote. We can also help you create and edit your NIH Biosketch and help navigate the NIH Manuscript Submission (NIHMS) system. To schedule a group or one-on-one training session, contact us direct at (215) 728-2711 or email us at email@example.com.
Need a refresher? It's just a click away with our LibGuides.
- Advanced Database Searching
- Copyright, Fair Use, and Open Access
- Library Instruction & User Education
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Find Full Text
- How to Use the Catalog
- Library Research 101
- NIH Public Access Compliance: My NCBI, SciENcv (Biosketch), ERA Commons, NIHMS)
- Research Impact Factors & Web of Science